Enzyme Science Intolerance Complex
- Brand: Enzyme Science
- Product Code: intolerance-complex-EZS-90-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Intolerance Complex from Enzyme Science is a full spectrum digestive enzyme formula to address multiple food intolerances. A combination of enzymes are utilized to help to reduce the common discomforts often associated with these foods while helping to fully benefit from their nutritional value.
- Lactase - dairy sugars (lactose)
- DPP-IV enzyme activity - dairy protein (casein) and gluten protein found in wheat and other grains
- Xylanase - complex carbohydrates and phenolic compounds, often found in fruits, vegetables, and food additives
- Alpha-Galactosidase - cruciferous vegetables, beans and grains
ATPro is a blend of critical nutrients that provide ATP (Adenosine-5'-Triphosphate) and enhance ATP production. This coenzyme is essential for nutrient absorption.
- Supports gluten, dairy, casein and phenol digestion
- With targeted enzymes and ATPro Blend
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- Absolutely NO fillers added
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
2 capsules contain:
DPP-IV 2,000 DPPU
Xylanase 30,000 XU
Protease Thera-blend 140,000 HUT
Amylase Thera-blend 14,000 DU
Alpha Galactosidase 1,200 GaIU
ATPro Blend 155mg
---Alpha Lipoic Acid
Glucoamylase 40 AGU
Lactase 3,000 ALU
Maltase 200 DP
Lipase Thera-blend 800 FCCFIP
Cellulase Thera-blend 400 CU
Invertase 150 SU
Pectinase (w/Phytase) 50 Endo-PGU
Hemicellulase 50 HCU
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Contains NO: dairy, egg, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules per meal with the first bite of food. More may be taken as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.