- Brand: Renew Life
- Product Code: intestinew-intestinal-lining-support-powder-RNL
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 5.7 Oz
Protection and Relief for Your Digestive System
Target irritable bowels with nutrients that can help sooth your intestines and promote a healthy intestinal lining.
IntestiNEW from Renew Life contains a blend of beneficial herbs as well as L-glutamine and N-acetyl D-glucosamine, which may help protect the lining of the stomach and intestines.
Plus, you'll also find gamma oryzanol - a natural extract of rice bran oil. This ingredient has been shown to support antioxidant effects in the digestive tract.
- Supplement Powder for Healthy Intestinal Lining
- Targets irritable bowel, heartburn and other forms of digestive distress
- Contains a proprietary blend of soothing herbs
- Promotes proper digestion and nutrient absorption
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Promotes intestinal cell health
- Contains NO fillers or binders
- Gluten-free and Dairy-free
- Made in the USA
In addition to potentially bring you relief from digestive issues, IntestiNEW can also help you absorb nutrients as the healthy food you eat moves through your system.
So much of our health is directly connected to digestion. Make sure you're on the right track.
Order IntestiNEW from Renew Life and discover the difference!
Supplement FactsContains NO:
Servings (1 level scoop) per container: about 30
1 level scoop contains:
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 200mg
Gamma Oryzanol 125mg
Proprietary Herbal Blend 75mg
---Marigold Extract 5:1 flower
Other Ingredients: None.
Contain an ingredient derived from crustacean shells (shrimp, lobster, crab).
yeast, wheat, corn, rye, soy, gluten, dairy, binders, fillers or artificial ingredients.
Adults: Take 1 level scoop mixed in 6-8 ounces of purified water (at room temperature) in the morning on an empty stomach. May be repeated in the evening.
Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.