D Adamo Personalized Nutrition Harmonia Deluxe Green
- Brand: D Adamo Personalized Nutrition
- Product Code: harmonia-deluxe-green-DAPN
- Servings per Container: 25
- Quantity per Container: 7 Oz
- Supports enhancing overall health, vitality and energy.
- Delicious way to introduce more fruits and vegetables into your diet
- 100% Vegetarian
- Contains an exceptional blend of live nutrients
- Contains a wide variety of sprouted seeds, and grasses bursting with nutrition
- Contains fruits with strong antioxidant power
- Contains nutritious herbs
- Designed by Dr. Peter DAdamo, N.D. to benefit all blood types
Harmonia features a wide variety of sprouted seeds and grasses bursting with nutritional integrity and enzymatic activity. The blend also contains antioxidant-rich fruits such as elderberry, cherry and blueberry, plus phytonutrients such as ginseng and ginger.
Order this wonderful alternative to processed foods today!
Servings (2 tsp) per container: 25
2 teaspoons (8g) contains:
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
---Dietary Fiber 2g
---Total Sugars 1g (includes 0g added sugars)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 900mcg (100%)
Vitamin C (naturally occurring) 4mg (4%)
Calcium 20mg (2%)
Iron 1mg (6%)
Iodine (from kelp) 100mcg (67%)
Sodium 50mg (2%)
Organic Barley Grass 1,500mg
---Leaf Juice Powder (Hordeum vulgare)
Chlorella Algae Powder 1,500mg
Montmorency Tart Cherry Fruit 1,000mg
Beet Root Powder (Beta vulgaris) 625mg
Organic Blueberry Fruit Powder 600mg
Larch Arabinogalactan Powder 500mg
Rose Hips Fruit Powder (Rosa canina) 500mg
Elderberry Flower Powder 500mg
Golden Flaxseed Powder 300mg
Hawthorn Berry Powder 250mg
Organic Kelp Powder 100mg
Ginger Root Powder 100mg
Eleuthero Root Extract 100mg
Parsley Leaf Powder 50mg
Dandelion Leaf Powder 50mg
Contains NO: gluten, salt, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs, dairy, preservatives, color or flavors, or artificial ingredients.
Adults: 2 teaspoons into water or your favorite juice.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.