Optimox Gynovite Plus
Product Code: gynovite-plus-OPX
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Stay Healthy Post-Menopause with Gynovite Plus
One of the biggest issues in most women after going through the menopausal stage of life is that of proper calcium intake and bone health. If you've been looking for a supplement that offers a healthy amount of calcium, but also delivers the other essential nutrients you need to maintain optimal health, Optimox offers the perfect option.
Gynovite Plus is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement for post-menopausal women. It emphasizes magnesium over calcium and supports optimal bone health, as well as overall health.
- You'll receive 600mg of magnesium and 500mg of calcium in just six tablets
- Gynovite Plus is the ideal multivitamin supplement for women who have gone through menopause
- It provides support for optimal bones density and overall bone health
- By providing a healthy dose of calcium, it helps you avoid weak, brittle bones
Your bone health is always important, but is especially important after menopause and as you're getting older. Don't let low calcium and magnesium levels keep you from living your life to the fullest. Choose Gynovite Plus from Nutri-Dyn today, and see how it can help you maintain optimal overall health and a better quality of life. Order yours now!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Six tablets daily with meals as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Read brochure inside bottle before use.
- Serving Size: 6 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C 180 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinimide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
- Folic Acid 400 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxyocobalamin) 125 µg
- Biotin 125 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 18 mg
- Iodine (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 600 mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg
- Chromium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
- p-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 25 mg
- Betaine HCl 100 mg
- Pancreatin 4X 93 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Hesperidin 35 mg
- Rutin 25 mg
- Boron (hydrolyzed protein complex) 3 mg
Other ingredients: Micosolle®‚ a silica-based excipient‚ cellulose, croscarmellose sodium‚ silica‚ stearic acid‚ pharmaceutical glaze‚ magnesium stearate‚ natural flavor and natural berry as natural source of color.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If taking any prescription drug, consult physician before use. Do not use for pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place tightly capped.