- Brand: Transformation Enzyme
- Product Code: gastrozyme-TSE-270-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 270 Capsules
Enzymes and Herbs for Gastrointestinal Support
Healthy digestion needs a healthy balance of digestive enzymes. But sometimes, it needs a little more than that. For optimal gastrointestinal support, get a blend of enzymes plus herbs with GastroZyme from Transformation Enzyme.
GastroZyme contains three natural enzymes plus a blend of herbs to support healthy digestion and relieve symptoms of occasional indigestion.
This supplement contains an enzyme proprietary blend of amylase, lipase and cellulase. Together, these plant-based enzymes help your body to properly digest a number of different foods. Proper digestion is important for proper nutrient absorption as well as fewer indigestion symptoms or discomfort.
For additional support against such discomfort, GastroZyme also includes a variety of stimulating and soothing herbs.
- Plant-based enzyme blend of amylase, lipase and cellulase helps digest carbohydrates, fats and fiber
- May help relieve occasional symptoms of indigestion, including cramping, bloating, diarrhea and nausea
- Papaya leaf assists protein digestion
- Prickly ash bark helps stimulate digestion
- Marshmallow root helps soothe digestive tissues
- Gotu kola may help calm the nervous system, tonify the digestive system and support circulation
- Contains NO fillers
- Suitable for vegetarians
Soothe and support your gastrointestinal system. Order GastroZyme today.
2 capsules contain:
Enzyme Proprietary Blend 55mg:
---Amylase 5,000 DU
---Lipase 605 FIP
---Cellulase 800 CU
Marshmallow Root 190mg
Papaya Leaf 190mg
Rhodiola Rosea (root) 110mg
Gota Kola (aerial part) 95mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose and Water.
Contains NO: fillers.
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units.
Adults: Two (2) capsules with every meal or as directed by a physician. Take with adequate liquid. Vegetable two-piece capsules may be pulled apart and ingredients mixed with food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.