- Brand: Transformation Enzyme
- Product Code: gastrozyme-TSE-100-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
GastroZyme for Natural Digestive Support
GastroZyme by Transformation Enzyme includes natural enzymes and herbs to promote healthy digestion and relieve symptoms of occasional indigestion.
About GastroZyme Digestive Enzymes:
Optimal nutrition means optimal digestion. If our digestive system isn't functioning properly, we're not absorbing all the nutrients we need to feel our best, no matter how ideal our diet. This supplement is features herbs and plant-based enzymes and is suitable for vegetarians and sensitive individuals.
- Plant-based enzyme blend - amylase, lipase & cellulose help digest carbohydrates, fats and fiber
- Papaya leaf - assists protein digestion
- Prickly ash bark - helps stimulate digestion
- Marshmallow root - helps soothe digestive tissues
- Gotu kola GÇô may help calm the nervous system, tonify the digestive system and support circulation
- Contains NO fillers
- May help relieve occasional symptoms of indigestion, including cramping, bloating, diarrhea and nausea
Suggested Use for GastroZyme:
Use as a dietary digestive enzyme supplement to support normal, healthy digestion and relieve occasional symptoms of indigestion. May help soothe mucosal tissues throughout the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts.
Adults: Take 2 capsules with each meal. More may be taken any time, as needed for occasional indigestion or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2 capsules contain:
Enzyme Proprietary Blend 55mg:
---Amylase 5,000 DU
---Lipase 605 FIP
---Cellulase 800 CU
Marshmallow Root 190mg
Papaya Leaf 190mg
Rhodiola Rosea (root) 110mg
Gota Kola (aerial part) 95mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose and Water.
Contains NO: fillers.
Enzyme activity is measured in Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units.
Adults: Two (2) capsules with every meal or as directed by a physician. Take with adequate liquid. Vegetable two-piece capsules may be pulled apart and ingredients mixed with food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.