- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: fem-estroplex-early-menopausal-support-MTG-270-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 270 Tablets
Early Menopause Support
Menopause can be uncomfortable and, at times, a little frustrating. The support of natural supplements can help ease symptoms and regulate hormones.
Are you looking for nutritional support in your early stages of menopause?
Fem EstroPlex supplements by Metagenics is designed for natural menopause support. It targets nourishment for women who experience early symptoms of menopause.
This formula features quality extracts of traditionally used herbs and the antioxidant vitamins C and E to provide multiple levels of support during menopause and help maintain cardiovascular health.
- Comprehensive nutritional support for balance during menopause
- These ingredients can support the adrenal glands adaptive response
- Provides support for cardiovascular health
- Includes valerian, motherwort and vitamin B6 - a factor in the metabolism of some neurotransmitters
- Contains 270 tablets per bottle
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO and vegetarian
Suggested Use: Take 3 tablets daily.
3 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg (500%)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU (333%)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50mg (2500%)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 300mg (3000%)
Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend 1,050mg of:
---Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 4.5:1 Extract
---Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) Fruit Extract
---Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract
---Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) Aerial Parts 6.5:1 Extract
---Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root 10:1 Extract
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. Vegetarian.
Adults: Take three tablets daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.