- Brand: Klaire Labs
- Product Code: digestive-enzymes-KL
- Servings per Container: 180
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Digestive Enzymes from Klaire Labs contains microbial-based enzymes to help digest a full range of foods, including protein, fats, carbs, sugar, and fiber.
- Supports healthy digestion of proteins, fats, carbs, sugar and fiber
- Can help the body better absorb nutrients from food and supplements.
- Can also help alleviate bloating, fullness, or discomfort associated with occasional indigestion and gas
- Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.
In today's world, where we chew quickly and eat fast, many find the need for digestive support. Inadequate digestive enzymes - amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, and neutral protease - can have an impact on digestive function, leading to occasional bloating, flatulence, or gastrointestinal discomfort. These digestive enzymes help the body digest high-fat or high-starch meals.
Each enzyme in Digestive Enzymes has a role to play that ultimately can help the body better absorb nutrients from food and supplements. This product can also help alleviate bloating, fullness, or discomfort associated with occasional indigestion and gas. These microbial-derived digestive enzymes (provided in a vegetarian capsule) are more pH-stable, working over a broader pH range in the intestinal tract than their animal-derived counterparts.
1 capsule contains:
Digestive Enzyme Blend (microbial-derived) 50mg
Amylase 1,200 SKB*
Neutral Protease 300 PC*
Lactase 200 ALU*
Lipase 50 FIP*
Cellulase 10 CU*
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water).
*Units are those used in the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC).
Contains NO: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule with each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.