- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: curcumin-advanced-DRM-30-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Maintain Optimal Health with Curcumin Advanced
Curcumin, a powerful extract of turmeric, provides a number of health benefits, as well as anti-inflammatory properties. If you've been looking for a way to support your overall health, Curcumin Advanced from Dr. Mercola is a great option.
Formulated to be a sustained-release supplement, Curcumin Advanced is superior quality and contains absolutely no unnecessary fillers, additives, or excipients.
- Curcumin Advanced is bioavailable, thanks to its sustained-release technology and selfemulsifying system
- It's sourced from raw turmeric that contains at least 95% curcuminoids
- You'll get three curcuminoids that are fund in turmeric--curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin
What are some of the health benefits of curcumin?
- It's a natural anti-inflammatory compound that has a role in tissue repair and the relief of chronic inflammation
- Curcumin helps increase your body's antioxidant capacity and keeps your cells protected from free-radical damage
- It may also help boost your brain function and help lower your risk for brain diseases
- Curcumin may help lower your risk for heart disease
- It also works to relieve arthritis and arthritis pain, as well as depression
Make the choice to improve and maintain your overall health. Give Curcumin Advanced from Dr. Mercola a try today for a natural pathway to optimal overall health and wellness.
1 capsule contains:
Curcumin Complex 500mg
---(from Organic Cucurmin Root Extract)
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyglycerol Oleate, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides and Sodium Alginate.
*MicroActive Curcumin is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC. Contains 25% curcuminoids.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day with food and water.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.