- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: cortico-b5b6-MTG-180-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Keep Your Adrenals Regulated with Cortico-B5B6
Because your adrenal glands play an important role in your overall health by helping to control stress level and keep your energy production healthy. Your adrenal glands also help regulate a number of other hormones needed for optimal overall health.
Cortico-B5B6 from Metagenics is an all-natural supplement that provides optimal support for the production of adrenal hormones, as well as optimal energy.
- It contains high amounts of beneficial pantothenic acid, as well as other B vitamins and nutrients that play vital roles in a number of physiological functions
- Cortico-B5B6 provides the support your body needs for regulated adrenal gland function, as well as the production of healthy energy levels
- It delivers citrus bioflavonoids that provide powerful antioxidant properties and promote healthy capillary permeability as well
Keep your adrenal glands healthy and keep yourself stress-free. Start using Cortico-B5B6 from Metagenics today and see the difference it can make in your overall health.
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 240mg (400%)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 100mg (5000%)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)(B5) 500mg (5000%)
Calcium 50mg (5%)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 75mg (19%)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg
---[standardized to 45% (45mg) bioflavonoids: hesperidin and other naturally occurring phenolic compounds]
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), hydroxypropylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, silica, methylcellulose and coating coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. Vegetarian.
Adults: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or taking medication, consult with a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.