- Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- Product Code: coq10-l-carnitine-fumarate-PEC
- Servings per Container: 120
- Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Ultra-charged cardiovascular support
Contains 100% natural, trans-isomer, fermented material
* l-Carnitine fumarate, recommended by leading U.S. cardiologists, is combined with CoQ10 for advanced cardiovascular energy support. In addition to being one of the most bioavailable forms of carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate provides fumaric acid, leading to a synergistic effect in cellular energy production in the mitochondria. l-Carnitine shuttles fatty acids across the mitochondria membrane where they are metabolized and promote the Krebs cycle. This stimulates the electron transport chain, which produces ATP, or energy, for the heart. Meanwhile, fumaric acid is a key constituent of the Krebs cycle, fueling this process even more. As a component of the electron transport chain, CoQ10 further augments the ATP synthesis and energy formation potential for this product. As a result, these nutrients play crucial roles in the energy dynamics of the heart, the most concentrated source of mitochondria and fatty acid utilization in the body. Research recently conducted at the George Washington University Medical Center indicates that in addition to promoting the Krebs cycle, l-carnitine fumarate helps moderate lactate levels in the hearts of laboratory animals. Studies at the Universities of Pisa and Milan in Italy reveal the synergistic potency of l-carnitine and CoQ10 in healthy oxygenation of heart tissue and in providing an optimal energy supply.
Pure Encapsulations offers CoQ10 in a patented combination (U.S. Patent 4,599,232) with l-carnitine fumarate to provide superior cardiovascular health support.
Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation. DuraCarn™ is a registered trademark of Sigma-Tau HealthScience, Inc. U.S. Patent pending.
l-Carnitine fumarate is a stable, highly bioavailable form of l-Carnitine from SIGMA- TAU/BIOSINT, U.S. Patent number 4,602,039
The combination of l-Carnitine and CoQ10 is produced under a nonexclusive license from SIGMA-TAU/BIOSINT, U.S. patent number 4,599,232.
1 capsule contains:
L-carnitine (from 586mg l-carnitine fumarate) 340mg
Coenzyme Q10 60mg
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Contains NO: artificial additives, allergens, GMOs, environmental contaminants or added excipients.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.