- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: coq10-100-mg-softgels-NOW-150-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 150 Softgels
CoQ10:Cardiovascular Support and More
CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) is a compound found in all our cells, necessary for proper cellular energy transfer and neutralizing damaging free-radicals. CoQ10 keeps your muscles, including your heart muscles, energized so they function normally and is also important for nerve health.
CoQ10 levels may decline with age, illness or the use of certain medications. Supplemental CoQ10 can help restore levels and support overall cardiovascular, muscle and nerve health.
CoQ10 100mg from NOW Foods features coenzyme Q10 with vitamin E for healthy cellular energy and antioxidant support.
About this CoQ10 Supplement:
Our bodies need antioxidant support on a daily basis because we're exposed to free-radicals -"agents of oxidation"- in the form of stress, toxins, chemicals and irritants in our air, water, food and buildings, viruses, parasites and more. Left unchecked, oxidation can lead to diminished energy, tissue and DNA damage, even disease.
This CoQ10 supplement delivers pharmaceutical-grade antioxidant support for the whole body.
- Offers antioxidant support
- May help restore and maintain healthy CoQ10 levels
- May support normal blood pressure levels
- May support heart muscle function
- May support overall cardiovascular health
- May improve cellular energy
- May improve exercise performance
- May support blood lipid health
- May aid nervous system health
- Coenzyme Q10 - 100mg pharmaceutical grade CoQ10 per softgel
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherol)- 30 IU per softgel
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Contains NO: titanium dioxide
- NOT manufactured with: wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- GMP Quality Assured
- Made in the U.S.A
Suggested Use for CoQ10 100mg
The many potential benefits of CoQ10 supplementation are still being discovered. This important vitamin-like compound can support cardiovascular health, exercise performance, nervous system function, and may aid metabolism and energy levels. Order yours today to help protect, restore or maintain your CoQ10 levels!
1 softgel contains:
Vitamin E (from mixed tocopherols) 30 IU (100%)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 100mg
Other Ingredients: rice bran oil, softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob) and beeswax.
Contains vitamin E from soy.
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, or shellfish ingredients.
Adults: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.