Probulin Colon Support Probiotic
- Brand: Probulin
- Product Code: colon-support-probiotic-PBLN
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Probulin Colon Support features a highly concentrated blend of beneficial bifidobacteria that targets the colon. This 12-strain probiotic blend achieves optimal potency while supporting the pH level in the colon. While a digestive system faces many challenges (diet, stress, chemicals, lifestyle habits, etc.), a colon-targeted probiotic like Colon Support Probiotic may help support digestive health and keep your life and your digestive system more comfortable and possibly even more regular.
- Highly concentrated in beneficial bifidobacteria
- 12-Strain, 20 Billion CFU optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
- With prebiotic Inulin - Food for the probiotic's survival
- Targeted colon support
- Helps to support pH level in the colon
- Possibly helps stool motility
- Helps digest fiber and other hard-to-break-down foods
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gastrointestinal gas or bloating
- May support and maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Supports Immune Function
- Third-Party Lab tested to ensure safety & efficacy
- Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
- Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
- Contains no dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
1 capsule contains:
Colon Support Probiotic Blend (20 Billion CFU) 375mg
Bifidobacteria Blend (18 Billion CFU)
Lactobacillus Blend (1.5 Billion CFU)
Total Other Probiotics (500 Million CFU)
Other Ingredients: Complex Marine Polysaccharides (Brown Seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens)), Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Non-GMO Rice Maltodextrin, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride.
Contains NO: GMOs, wheat, gluten, milk, dairy, eggs, magnesium stearate, soy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or shellfish.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food. For best results, take at bedtime. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your healthcare providers.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.