- Brand: Vitanica
- Product Code: cholestblend-VTA
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Natural Cholesterol Support Blend
Have you worked hard to get your cholesterol levels in check? Stay on your path to wellness with natural support to keep those levels in the healthy range with CholestBlend from Vitanica.
CholestBlend contains a blend of premium botanicals and nutrients to provide natural support for the maintenance of already healthy cholesterol levels.
- Policosanol - Derived from sugar cane and sometimes beeswax or wheat germ, it may support the control of cholesterol production in the liver and breakdown of unhealthy LDL cholesterol.
- Gugulipid Extract - With roots in ancient Ayurvedic medicine, guggulipid is an extract from the sap of the commiphora mukul tree, which is native to India. It has been used for centuries and may support healthy LDL and HDL cholesterol levels. Its active compounds Z-guggulsterone and E-guggulsterone may also support already healthy triglyceride levels.
- Garlic -With a long history of use, garlic may provide support for overall cardiovascular health.
- Pantethine - The most active form of vitamin B5, pantethine supports the normal transport of fats to and from cells, helping to maintain normal cholesterol synthesis and the utilization of fats as energy.
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, a naturopathic physician, this quality blend of nutrients and botanicals is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Get an all-natural blend of support. Order CholestBlend.
1 capsule contains:
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered) 330mg (550%)
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract 250mg
Guggul (Commiphora mukul) extract 80mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) extract 50mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Contains NO: preservatives, binders, artificial colors or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily.
Avoid if pregnant or nursing. Use with caution if taking propranolol, cardizem, coumadin, saquinavir and insulin. Avoid if pregnant, caution if nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.