- Brand: Boiron
- Product Code: chestal-honey-cough-congestion-BOR
- Servings per Container: 20
- Quantity per Container: 6.7 Oz
Homeopathy and Honey
Got a pesky cough? Hit it with some honey with Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup from Boiron.
Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup is a homeopathic syrup featuring real honey to provide temporary relief of dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Gentle and soothing, this syrup is designed to help loosen mucus and thin bronchial secretions, making coughs more productive to relieve congestion and irritation.
For optimal quality, its all-natural plant, animal and mineral ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS - Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - For dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS - For cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS - For barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS - For cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - For wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS - For dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - For dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS - For nighttime hacking cough
And for a touch of natural sweetness and extra soothing, this gentle syrup also contains real honey.
Take care of your cough with a touch of honey and homeopathy. Order Chestal Honey Cough & Congestion Syrup.
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS
Bryonia 3C HPUS
Coccus cacti 3C HPUS
Drosera 3C HPUS
Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
Rumex crispus 6C HPUS
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS
Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose. Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL. Contains 0.01% alcohol.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10mL every 2 hours.
Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5mL every 2 hours.
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.