- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: castor-oil-NOW
- Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Castor Oil for Natural Skin, Hair and Body Care
Castor oil might seem unlikely as a beauty product, but this oil has a plethora of skin and hair care uses and benefits.
This Castor Oil from NOW is a 100% pure, expeller-pressed oil, rich in unsaturated fatty-acids that are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. It may help relieve occasional aches and pains, smooth dry rough skin, aid detoxification and promote healthy hair growth.
About this Castor Oil:
Castor (Ricinus communis) oil is a multi-purpose oil that has been used for natural body care since ancient times. It is naturally rich in Vitamin E, ricinoleic acid (omega-9) and a variety of other unsaturated fatty acids that may support skin and hair health.
Used topically castor oil softens, moisturizes and helps protect and repair skin and hair, and may help detoxify and relieve occasional aches and pains when used as a "pack" with heat.
Benefits & Uses:
- May help relieve various skin problems
- May be used to soften and moisturize skin
- May be used as a topical "castor oil pack" to support detoxification and ease muscle or joint aches
- Helps smooth, soften and plump lips
- May reduce signs of aging
- May help diminish and soften scars
- May reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- May promote hair, eyelash and eyebrow growth
- 100% pure Castor Oil (ricinus communis)
- Expeller-pressed and hexane-free
- NOW Foods does not test on animals
- Contains NO: harsh chemicals, synthetics, additives, preservatives, parabens, phthalates, solvents or fragrances
Suggested Use for Castor Oil:
This pure, expeller-pressed castor oil offers a versatile array of skin, body and hair care benefits without worrisome chemicals or additives. Order yours today!
100% Pure Castor Oil
For topical applications, apply a few drops of pure Castor Oil to the desired area and massage as needed. For soft hair, simply add a few drops to your favorite shampoo prior to washing.
For uses other than external, please consult a healthcare practitioner. Castor Oil may cause a laxative effect. Keep out of the reach of children.