- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: capryl-sustained-release-caprylic-acid-SLR
- Servings per Container: 16
- Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
An All-Natural Candida Fighter
Caprylic acid is a natural fatty acid found in large amounts in coconuts and breast milk, and in slightly lesser amounts in palm oil and butter. It is also available in a daily supplement form and may offer a number of health benefits.
Solaray offers Capryl, a sustained-release caprylic acid supplement from mineral caprylates, is formulated to be free of resin and sodium, and provides optimal support for enhanced intestinal health and candida relief.
- Contains a powerful blend of calcium, zinc, and magnesium caprylates
- These caprylates are released slowly along your gastrointestinal tract to support optimal intestinal health
- Also provides an all-natural way to fight candida and maintain a healthy candida balance
- Completely free of added resin and sodium
Capryl comes in an easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsule form that can be taken up to six times every day in support of better intestinal health. Give it a try today, and stay on the all-natural pathway toward optimal overall health and an increased sense of wellness. Order yours now!
6 vegetarian capsules contain:
Calcium (as Caprylate) 162mg
Magnesium (as Caprylate) 82mg
Zinc (as Caprylate) 7mg
Caprylic Acid 2,163mg
---(from Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Caprylates)
Other Ingredients: vegetable fiber, vegetable cellulose capsule and magnesium stearate.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 1 vegetarian capsule up to six times daily with a meal or glass of water.
Use only as directed. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.