Source Naturals Calcium Hydroxyapatite
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: calcium-hydroxyapatite-SNN-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Calcium for Bone Density Support
Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is a natural source of calcium derived from veal bone. In addition to calcium, it contains other minerals, proteins and growth factors that promote bone formation. This highly bioavailable form of calcium is believed to support the remineralization of bone. Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is a good option for those who want to support bone density.
Source Naturals offers a natural supplement called Calcium Hydroxyapatite that seeks to support bone health.
- A microcrystalline hydroxyapatite formula
- 600mg calcium (60%DV) per serving
- 500 IU vitamin D3 (125%DV) per serving
- 245mg phosphorus (25%DV) per serving
- Seeks to support bone health
- 60 capsules
This type of calcium naturally contains phosphorus in amounts that will aid in bone building. The formula is free of sugar, salt, yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, preservatives, and artificial colors, flavors and fragrances.
If you're looking for a natural supplement that seeks to support bone health, consider Source Naturals' Calcium Hydroxyapatite. Order online today!
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving / % DV :
- Protein 1 g 2%
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
- Calcium (as microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) 600 mg 60%
- Phosphorus (from microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) 245 mg 125%
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite 2.7 g
Contains NO: yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.