- Brand: Bluebonnet
- Product Code: brewers-yeast-BB-2-lbs
- Quantity per Container: 2 Lbs
Enhance Your Overall Health with Brewer's Yeast
Brewer's yeast, which is also known as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, is yeast that is found on hops and is used to make beer. However, it also contains a range of nutrients to help improve overall health and wellness.
Possible health benefits may include the following:
- Brewer's yeast may provide support for healthier blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- It promotes optimal immune function and health
- Brewer's yeast supports improved liver function and health
- It also provides a healthy source of low-fat protein, and contains other nutrients like selenium, chromium, and B-complex vitamins
Bluebonnet's Brewer's Yeast is a premium form of brewer's yeast that has had the bitter taste removed for easier palatability. It is produced from beet molasses, and is vegan, certified kosher, and gluten-free.
You won't find any of the following on the ingredients label:
- Milk, egg, fish, or shellfish
- Tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybeans
- Gluten, barley, rice, or sugar
Make the right choice to improve your health the all-natural way. Give Brewer's Yeast from Bluebonnet a try today, and see the difference it may be able to make for you. Order now!
Servings (30g) per container: 30
2 scoops (30g) contain:
---Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
---Dietary Fiber 6g
Thiamin 900mcg 60%
Riboflavin 1.8mg 105%
Niacin 10mg 50%
Vitamin B6 900mcg 45%
Folate 425mcg 106%
Biotin 9mcg 3%
Pantothenic Acid 3mg 33%
Calcium 30mg 3%
Iron 1.2mg 7%
Magnesium 30mg 8%
Phosphorus 300mg 30%
Zinc 2mg 13%
Selenium 65mcg 93%
Copper 190mcg 10%
Chromium 13mcg 11%
Sodium 35mg 1%
Potassium 690mg 20%
Ingredients: Brewer's Yeast.
Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of corn, gluten, barley, rice and GMOs. Vegan.
Amino Acid Profile per Serving
Aspartic Acid 1596mg
Glutamic Acid 2646mg
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take two scoops daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. May be sprinkled on cereals, salads, or incorporated into stews, soups, sauces, gravies, juices or baked goods. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender. Scoop is enclosed.