Enviromedica Bone Marrow
- Brand: Enviromedica
- Product Code: bone-marrow-ENV
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Enviromedica Bone Marrow is a whole food complex of grass-fed marrow, cartilage, and bone matrix, offering a bioavailable source of minerals, collagen, stem cells, essential fats, and nutritional cofactors to support whole body nutrition, including bone, connective tissue, immune and cellular health.
- Whole Bone Complex includes bone marrow, cartilage, and bone matrix
- Nutrient dense cartilage and collagen from the bone marrow support healthy skin, bones, joints, and connective tissues, while encouraging lean muscle growth.
- Supports whole body nutrition - supports bone connective tissue, immune, and cellular health
- Bioavailable minerals, collagen, stem cells, and essential fats work together to nourish the gut and support immune health.
- Contains specialized cells (including stem cells and base cells), collagen, growth factors, and fat soluble vitamins to support oxygen transport, immune function, and blood clotting
- Gently freeze-dried to preserve the fragile nutrients and enzymes found in bone marrow
Enviromedica Bone Marrow is sourced exclusively from grass-fed livestock raised on the rich pastures of New Zealand.
4 capsules contain:
Whole Bone Complex (Bovine) 3,000mg
(Grass-fed, pasture-raised, freeze-dried)
---Bone Marrow 2,400mg
---Bone Matrix [MCHA] 300mg
Other Ingredients: Bovine Gelatin (capsule).
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, shellfish, tree nuts, or preservatives. Made without stearates, fillers, binders, flow agents, or additives of any kind.
Adults: Take 4 capsules per day with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.