- Brand: Source Naturals
- Product Code: artichoke-extract-500-mg-SNN-90-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Promotes Fat Digestion and Metabolism
The artichoke contains chemicals that reduce nausea and vomiting, intestinal gas and spasms, and lower cholesterol. Its leaves are the source of a majority of its health benefits. They are packed with phytonutrients, which support the heart, liver, healthy cholesterol levels and more. Artichoke leaf extract is said to stimulate bile production, and promote fat digestion and gallbladder function.
Source Naturals offers an artichoke supplement called Artichoke Extract 500, which may help relieve indigestion, and balance LDL cholesterol and triglyceride production in the liver.
- Stimulates bile production, which supports liver and gallbladder function
- Promotes fat digestion and metabolism
- Helps balance LDL cholesterol and triglyceride production in the liver
- May help relieve indigestion and offer cardiovascular support
- Is standardized to 5% cynarins for maximum potency
- Is suitable for vegetarians
Artichoke Extract 500 contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. If you're looking for an artichoke supplement, check into Source Naturals' Artichoke Extract 500. Order online today!
Supplement FactsEach tablet contains:
Artichoke Leaf Extract 500mg
---Standardized to 5% CynarinsOther Ingredients:
dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.Contains NO:
yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Adults: 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Do not take this product if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, or are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.