Boiron Arsenicum Album 200CK
Product Code: arsenicum-album-200ck-BOR
Quantity per Container: 80 Pellets
Boiron's Arsenicum Album is indicated in homeopathy for symptoms of food poisoning. Such symptoms generally include nausea, watery stool, vomiting, stomach cramps and fever, and can last for a few hours to a few days.
- A homeopathic formula
- HPUS NDC 0220-0522-41
- Active ingredient: Arsenicum album 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
- Seeks to temporarily relieve occasional symptoms related to food-borne illness
- Made in France
- 80 pellets
This active ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
If you're looking for a homeopathic product that is indicated for symptoms of food poisoning, consider Boiron's Arsenicum Album.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a physician.
How to dispense the pellets:
- 1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- 2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- 3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Active Ingredient: Arsenicum Album 200CK
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pellet-dispenser seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F.
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).