- Brand: Boericke & Tafel
- Product Code: arniflora-arnica-gel-BT
- Quantity per Container: 2.75 Oz
Arniflora Arnica Gel is a natural homeopathic topical pain reliever that temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Relieves the pain, swelling, bruising and stiffness of injured muscles.
- Absorbs quickly
- NO animal testing or by-products
Arniflora Arnica Gel relieves the pain, bruising and stiffness of injured muscles due to accidents, oral or general surgery, falls, overexertion of muscles or sports injuries. It is a pharmaceutical preparation containing 8% tincture of Arnica montana (Mountain Daisy), which has been used for centuries to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.
Arniflora Arnica Gel is a favorite of athletes, coaches and trainers because it helps make the black and blue marks of bruises go away faster, and temporarily relieves the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.
Arniflora Arnica Gel contains no harsh chemicals, no aspirin or acetaminophen, no non-steroidal drugs, animal products, or petroleum. It can be used with confidence and is known for its usefulness by doctors, pharmacists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons and chiropractors.
Arnica montana 1X HPUS 8%
---Muscle pain, stiffness swelling and bruisingInactive ingredients:
carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.