- Brand: Klaire Labs
- Product Code: alpha-ketoglutaric-acid-KL
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) by Klaire Labs is a natural supplement that supports ammonia removal from the body. AKG is an organic acid that is important for the proper metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy in the citric acid cycle.
- Assists removal of ammonia from central nervous system.
- Individuals with high protein intake, bacterial infections, or gastrointestinal dysbiosis may benefit from supplemental AKG to help balance ammonia levels and protect tissues.
AKG is a precursor to glutamic acid, the non-essential amino acid involved in protein synthesis and the regulation of blood glucose levels. In combination with L-glutamate, AKG supports reducing levels of ammonia formed in the brain, muscles and kidneys, as well as helping balance the bodys nitrogen chemistry and prevent nitrogen excess in body tissues and fluids.
1 capsule contains:
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 300mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Contains NO: milk, casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.