Source Naturals Allercetin Allergy & Sinus
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: allercetin-allergy-sinus-SNN
Servings per Container: 48
Quantity per Container: 48 Tablets
A Homeopathic Option for Allergies
The system of alternative medicine known as homeopathy was developed over 200 years ago in Germany. Homeopathic solutions are derived from plants, minerals or animals, and are often formulated as sugar pellets that can be placed under the tongue. The two main theories in homeopathy are "like cures like" and "law of minimum dose." A patient receives a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people, and that is substantially diluted.
Source Naturals offers a homeopathic option for allergies called Allercetin Allergy & Sinus. It supports multiple body systems involved with hay fever.
- Utilizes natural homeopathic solutions
- Supports multiple body systems involved with hay fever/spring pollen
- Works by stimulating the body's natural defense mechanisms to bring systems into healthy balance
- Contains ragweed, euphrasia, sabadilla, histaminum, quercetin and kali iodatum
Allercetin Allergy & Sinus supports these body systems: the respiratory system, sinuses, mucous membranes, histamine inhibition, immune desensitization and cellular energy. If you're looking for a homeopathic option for allergies, check into Source Naturals' Allercetin Allergy & Sinus. Order online today!
Chew 1 tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet every 2 to 4 hours, until symptoms improve. Then, take only as needed to maintain your well-being. For optimal results, a maximum of 6 tablets per day is recommended
- Children ages 2 to 12 years: Use one-half the adult dosage
For children under the age of 2 years, consult your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 48
- Active Ingredients Per Serving:
- -Sticta Pulmonaria 6X (lungwort), Sabadilla 6X (cevadilla seed), Kali Iodatum 6X (potassium iodide), Euphrasia officinalis 6X (eyebright), Succinicum Acidum 12X (succinic acid), Quercetin 12X*, Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X* (histamine hydrochloride), Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 30X (ragweed).
- *Components of HistaStop™
- Inactive Ingredients:
- -Lactose and Magnesium Stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not take this product for headache pain for more than 7 days for adults or 5 days for children.
If symptoms persist, get worse, or are accompanied by a high fever, or if symptoms occur, consult a physician, because these could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.