- Brand: Pet Wellbeing
- Product Code: agile-joints-large-canine-PWB
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Agile Joints Large Canine from Pet Wellbeing is an herbal supplement that supports joints and mobility for dogs.
- Helps to support your pets mobility and joint health
- May help alleviate the discomfort associated with normal, daily exercise and activity
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal, comfortable motion
- Addresses joints, cartilage, ligaments and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery following orthopedic surgery
- Herbs are certified organic, ethically harvested, or selectively imported
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of Pet Wellbeing formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
Agile Joints was formulated to address mobility and help maintain a normal range of motion in pet joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
Active Ingredients (20 drops/ml)
Proprietary Blend 427mg
---Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa)
---Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens)
---Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis)
---Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale)
---Horsetail aerial parts (Equisetum arvense)
---Alfalfa aerial parts (Medicago sativa)
---Yucca root (Yucca glauca)
---Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale)
---Boswellia gum (Boswellia serrata)
Bromelain 48 GDU
Inactive Ingredients: deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Directions for Use:
For use in dogs and cats only. Administer product twice daily, by weight.
30-34 lbs: 0.75ml
35-44 lbs: 1.0ml
45-64 lbs: 1.25ml
65-79 lbs: 1.5ml
89-99 lbs: 1.75ml
100-119 lbs: 2.0ml
120 lbs and over: 2.25ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration. Use caution with renal dysfunction. Use caution with steroid medications or NSAIDS. Do not use with blood-thinners. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.