- Brand: Host Defense
- Product Code: agarikon-full-spectrum-HDF
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Agarikon Mushroom offers powerful Immune Support
Host Defense Agarikon from Fungi Perfecti uses Certified Organic mycelium from the Fomitopsis officinalis strain of Agarikon, an increasingly rare mushroom notable for its powerful immune system supporting properties and extensive history of use.
What is Agarikon?
This Agarikon supplement was carefully cultured from the fomitopsis officinalis mushroom found in the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest, where it was historically used by the native Northwestern tribes to support and restore immunity.
Now exceedingly rare, it was formerly found growing in forests around the world and was widely used for its potent healthful properties.
This Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified product contains freeze-dried, activated Agarikon mycelium, which may offer the following benefits:
- Contains Beta Glucans and Arabinoxylane - naturally occurring components which help support and regulate healthy immune response
- May support lung health
- Has anti-oxidant properties
- May have potent, natural anti-viral properties
- Whole mushroom utilized to offer a full range of natural constituents for maximum immune support
Suggested use for Agarikon
As a dietary supplement to promote healthy immunity, adults may take one capsule per day, with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
1 capsule contains:
Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) mycelium* 500mg
Other Ingredients: freeze-dried myceliated brown rice*, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
*Certified Organic by the Washington State of Agriculture
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on am empty stomach or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.