- Brand: Nubian Heritage
- Product Code: african-black-soap-body-wash-NUH
- Quantity per Container: 13 Oz
Black Soap for Troubled Skin
African Black Soap Body Wash from Nubian Heritage cleanses, exfoliates, moisturizes and soothes troubled skin with botanical extracts, jojoba beads, Dead Sea salts, shea butter, oats and aloe.
This African Black Soap uses a base of palm ash, tamarind extract, plantain peels dried in the sun and then roasted in clay ovens. This blend has been used in Africa for centuries for eczema, psoriasis, acne and other problematic skin conditions.
Skin Soothing Botanicals in Black Soap Body Wash
This liquid body wash includes:
- African Black soap base- anti-bacterial, balances oil production
- Shea butter - Made from the fruit kernels of the African Shea tree and high in vitamins A & E, shea butter is moisturizing and supports skin repair
- Jojoba beads - gently exfoliating, moisturizing
- Dead Sea salts - exfoliating, mineral-rich, can help skin retain moisture
- Aloe juice - anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, moisturizing, astringent, soothes irritated skin and helps reduce acne
- Oat kernel extract - moisturizing, helps soothe itching and burns, anti-microbial
This product is not tested on animals and contains no artificial colors, fragrances, or sodium lauryl sulfate.
How to Use Black Soap Body Wash
As a soothing cleanser for irritated skin, apply small amount to washcloth or bath pouf, wet, lather and apply to body as desired. May be used daily.