Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue*
L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (1). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (2).
L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness (3).
Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (4,5).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress (5).*
Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (6).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo (7).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (8-12).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
2. Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
3. Krystal A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2013;17(4):263-72.
4. Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
5. Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
6. Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
7. Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
8. Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
9. Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
10. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
11. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
12. Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.
3 capsules contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg (500%)
Niacin (as niacinamide) 6mg (30%)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 12mg (600%)
Folate 120mcg (30%)
---(as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) (equivalent to 240mcg of [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 60mcg (1000%)
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 300mg (3000%)
Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate chelate) 14mg (4%)
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 3mg (20%)
Proprietary Blend 1.287g:
---L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules one to two times daily.
Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.