- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: activated-charcoal-280-mg-SLR
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Support for Healthier Detoxification
Activated charcoal has been used for many years, and may provide a number of health benefits. Made as regular charcoal and then heated with a gas to help it expand and become more porous, activated charcoal is capable of binding to and trapping toxins inside your body to help enhance detoxification.
Solaray Activated Charcoal provides 280mg of activated charcoal in every capsule to help enhance your natural detoxification process and provide other benefits as well.
Other health benefits may include the following:
- Activated charcoal may help remove toxins in emergency situations
- It may offer relief from the discomfort of bug bites and bee stings
- Because activated charcoal removes toxins, it may help improve your overall skin health
- It may also help whiten your teeth and remove stains from foods and liquids
- Activated charcoal may also help relieve feelings of gas and bloating
- It promotes healthier overall detoxification
Because it's such an absorbent supplement, activated charcoal may decrease the usefulness of other medications you take orally. It's a good idea to wait to take activated charcoal for at least an hour after taking other medications by mouth.
Improve your body's natural detoxification processes the natural way. Choose Activated Charcoal from Solaray today, and stay on the all-natural pathway toward optimal health and an increased sense of wellness. Order now!
1 VegCap contains:
Activated Charcoal (from coconut) 280mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take one VegCap with a glass of water. Take between meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. A darkening of the stool may result from this product. This product is highly absorbent and may reduce the effectiveness of some medications or nutritional supplements.