- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: vitamin-b6-250-mg-LFE
- Servings per Container: 100
- Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is just one of the essential vitamins that your body needs to maintain an optimal level of health. Founds in foods like fish, liver, potatoes and other starchy vegetables, and also found in supplement form, it provides a number of health benefits.Product Details for Vitamin B6 250mg:
- Each serving of one capsule provides you with 250mg of pyridoxine
- Helps support and maintain optimal cardiovascular health
- May also promote the production of non-essential amino acids from available amino groups
- Also helps support homocysteine levels that are already within a normal range
This product comes in a vegetable capsule form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow. Just one capsule every day with a healthy meal can help support your cardiovascular health. Order yours today!
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 250mg (14,706%)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica. Non-GMO.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Some people have reported temporary symptoms of peripheral neuropathy (tingling, numbness sensation, decreased sensation to touch or balance difficulties) when taking vitamin B6 in doses above 300mg daily, especially if the nutrient is taken without other B complex vitamins. This vitamin should not be taken without co-ingestion of equivalent doses of other B-complex vitamins. Consult your physician before taking this vitamin if you are taking levodopa (L-dopa). Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of the reach of children. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.