- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: umcka-coldcare-original-drops-NWA-2-oz
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Umckaloabo, or Pelargonium sidoides, is a flowering medicinal plant native to South Africa. It is used for bronchitis, sore throat, swollen tonsils and colds. Its primary purpose in herbal medicine is to shorten the period of sickness and relieve symptoms.
Nature's Way offers a homeopathic formula called Umcka ColdCare that may shorten the duration and reduce the severity of upper respiratory symptoms.
- A homeopathic formula
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of cold symptoms
- For cough, congestion, sore throat, nasal and bronchial irritations
- Supports natural defense mechanisms in the body
- Clinically proven
- 13% alcohol
The recommended use for adults and children 12 years of age and older is to take 1.5ml three times daily at the first sign of symptoms and continue for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. It can be taken straight or added to a beverage.
If you're looking for a homeopathic formula that may shorten the duration and reduce the severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations, check into Nature's Way's Umcka ColdCare. Order online today!
Active Ingredient (in 1.5 mL):
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
---Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
Inactive ingredients: ethyl alcohol, glycerin, maltodextrin, purified water. 13% alcohol.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 mL 3 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.