- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: tea-tree-essential-oil-PL
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Tea Tree Essential Oil from Plant Therapy imparts a fresh, medicinal, green woody scent and is wonderful added to a homemade house cleaning spray, especially in steamy, musty areas like the bathroom or a sickroom.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Tea Tree (Organic) has a fresh, medicinal, green wood scent
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Pine, Rose Absolute, Rosemary, Spruce
Tea Tree is one of the world's best known and loved essential oils. For decades, nearly every home medicine cabinet in Australia has held tea tree oil. Popular uses include diffusing to help promote healthier air quality in the home and to aid in immune system support, along with diluting and dabbing on teenage skin blemishes. Tea Tree oil is widely appreciated for its cleansing properties and can help soothe skin that's been kissed by the sun too long.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Add a few drops of Tea Tree to a spray bottle of white vinegar or distilled water to combat mustiness in a warm, steamy bathroom. Diffuse Tea Tree to help clean the air in the home and help with immune support. Dilute to 5% in witch hazel and dab with a Q-tip directly on teenage blemishes to help clear skin.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.