DaVinci Labs Spectra Senior Multi
- Brand: DaVinci Labs
- Product Code: spectra-senior-multi-DL
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Nutrients such as:
- Coenzyme Q10 - An antioxidant and a naturally occurring cofactor involved in the production of cellular energy. After age 35, most people will develop a Coenzyme Q10 deficiency. Low levels of Coenzyme Q10 in the body have been associated with obesity, cardiovascular insufficiencies, unhealthy gum tissue and impaired immune response.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - An antioxidant that is both fat and water soluble. It regenerates other antioxidants like Vitamins C and E and Glutathione prolonging their existence in the body.*
- Ginkgo biloba - The active components of Ginkgo biloba leaves are ginkgo flavone glycosides that act as free radical scavengers to protect cell membranes of the brain and other tissues.*
- Bilberry Extract - The active components of bilberries are anthocyanides. In Europe, anthocyanides have been used for their effects on capillary strength, collagen enhancement, improvement in brain function, circulation and some eye disorders.*
- Glutamic Acid - The brain converts glutamic acid to a compound that regulates brain cell acitivity.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) - Is a phospholipid and found in the highest concentration in brain cells. It supports the brains ability to utilize glucose (the brains main food) and allows brain cells to communicate and metabolize better.*
- Lutein - The macular pigment consists of two carotenoids - Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Supplementing with Lutein may help support those at risk of cataracts by inhibiting free radical damage and increasing the thickness of the macular pigment.*
- Lycopene - A carotenoid extracted from tomatoes. Low serum levels of lycopene in the body have been associated with increased risk of bladder, pancreas and prostate problems and macular degeneration.
- Bioperine - A trademarked nutrient (of Sabinsa Corp.) can increase the uptake of certain nutrients such as Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 and selenium in the body.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) - An essential fatty acid extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose plant. GLA is necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body called prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). Aging, stress and degenerative disorders have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.*
- Digestive Enzymes - This combination of vegetarian digestive enzymes aids the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients that are not easily assimilated.*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
3 tablets contain:
Vitamin A 9,500 IU (190%)
---(2,000 IU as Palmitate and 7,500 IU as beta carotene)
Vitamin C 300mg (500%)
---(as Ascorbic Acid and Ca Ascorbate)
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU (50%)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU (667%)
Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) 2.5mcg (3%)
Thiamin 25mg (1667%)
Riboflavin 25mg (1471%)
Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin) 25mg (125%)
Vitamin B6 25mg (1250%)
---(as Pyridoxine HCl 90%, P-5-P 10%)
Folic Acid 200mcg (50%)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 25mcg (417%)
Biotin 150mcg (50%)
Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 25mg (250%)
Calcium (as Ca Citrate) 300mg (30%)
Iodine (from Kelp) 35mcg (23%)
Magnesium (asmg Carbonate) 150mg (38%)
Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 10mg (67%)
Selenium (as Se AAC) 25mcg (36%)
Copper (as Cu AAC) 0.025mg (1%)
Manganese (as Mn Gluconate) 2.5mg (125%)
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 25mcg (21%)
Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25mcg (33%)
Potassium (as K Citrate) 25mg (1%)
Boron (as B AAC) 0.5mg
Silicon (from Horse Tail Rush) 3mg
Vanadium (as V AAC) 10mcg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 50mg
PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid) 25mg
L-Cysteine (enteric coated) 25mg
Glutamic Acid 25mg
DL-Methionine (enteric coated) 25mg
L-Aspartic Acid 50mg
Soy Lecithin 50mg
Gamma Linolenic Acid 2.5mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 15mg
Coenzyme Q10 5mg
Ginkgo Biloba 5mg
Bilberry Extract (4:1) 20mg
RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) 5mg
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100mg
Betaine HCl 15mg
A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes 10mg
---(amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactase)
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, cellulose, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets with breakfast and 3 tablets with lunch or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.