Source Naturals Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: skin-eternal-hyaluronic-serum-SNN-1_7-oz
Quantity per Container: 1.7 Oz
Battle Dry, Wrinkled Skin!
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan that is found naturally in the body. It is a critical component of skin, where it works to hold in moisture, provide cushioning, help repair tissue and more. Since production of hyaluronic acid decreases with age, it is in demand by people who want to maintain supple, youthful-looking skin. Topical hyaluronic acid products moisturize surface skin cells so water is not lost and skin stays protected. Fillers can also be injected into deeper layers of skin, which can result in temporary plumpness and wrinkle reduction.
Source Naturals offers a natural serum called Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum that leaves skin feeling soft and replenished.
- Made with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- Allows for easier absorption
- Leaves skin feeling soft and replenished
- Contains peanuts and soy
This serum may be used one to two times daily on your face, hands, neck and other skin areas. It is important that you not let this product get into your eyes to avoid redness and irritation. If you're looking for a natural serum that leaves skin feeling soft and replenished, check into Source Naturals' Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum. Order online today!
Shake well before using. 1 to 2 times daily, place 1 to 4 drops of serum on your finger and gently massage into the desired area of your face, hands, neck, or other skin areas.
- Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Vitamin C-Ester (ascorbyl palmitate), DMAE Bitartrate, BioCell Collagen (10% hyaluronic acid), Polyethylene Glycol, Coconut Fragrance, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Kiwi Fragrance, Jasmine Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aragum, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel, Simethicone, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D-3, D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Coenzyme Q10, Chamomile Flower Extract, and Biotin.
- Contains soy and tree nuts (coconut).
For external use only. Do not take this product by mouth, and do not let this product get into eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water until it is out, and consult your physician if necessary. If redness, irritation, or other reaction develops, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergies: Contains peanuts and soy.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.