Natures Way Sambucus Elderberry Zinc Lozenges Organic
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: sambucus-elderberry-zinc-lozenges-organic-NWA-orig
Quantity per Container: 24 Lozenges
Compact Immune Support in Lozenge Form
Keeping your immune system in tip-top shape sometimes requires a lot of work. Factors like a poor diet, stress, and illness may all have negative effects on your immune health, so it's important to ensure you're getting the nutrients your body needs for optimal health.
Nature's Way offers a product called Sambucus Organic Zinc Lozenges, an easy-to-use way to boost your immune system with natural elderberry and zinc.
- Each individual lozenge contains 12.5mg of black elderberry extract, 5mg of zinc, and 60mg of vitamin C
- Helps support and maintain optimal overall immunity without having to swallow pills or drink liquids
- Great for on-the-go; keep them at home, at the office, and in your bag
- Certified Organic/Kosher Certified
Sambucus Organic Zinc Lozenges from Nature's Way are made without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. They have a great-tasting elderberry/raspberry flavor that both adults and kids will enjoy. They are also completely gluten-free.
Give yourself an immunity boost while on the go. Try Sambucus Organic Zinc Lozenges today, and see the difference they may be able to make for you. Order now!
- Adults: Take 1 lozenge as needed up to 4 times daily.
- Children 5 years of age and older: Take 1 lozenge as needed 1-2 times daily.
- Serving Size: 1 Lozenge (4 g)
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Total Sugars 2 g
- --(includes 2 g added sugars)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg (67%)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg (45%)
- Organic Black Elder Extract (berry) 12.5 mg
- -(Sambucus nigra L.) (standardized to BioActives from 800 mg of premium cultivar elderberries)
Contains NO: gluten, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Kosher.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.