- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: sambucus-elderberry-kids-original-syrup-NWA-4-oz
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Immune System Support for Kids
Getting your child to eat the foods that provide nutrients for a stronger immune system can be difficult sometimes. Did you know there's a great-tasting supplement that offers the same immune benefits? Original Sambucus for Kids is a natural syrup from Nature's Way that contains ingredients specifically targeted to strengthen your child's immune system.
- Original Sambucus for Kids is formulated to be gluten-free and is certified kosher
- It contains no artificial preservatives
- Original Sambucus for Kids undergoes a full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction to ensure maximum potency
- It comes in a naturally delicious raspberry flavor that your child will love
Some of the benefits of elderberries include:
- They offer antiviral effects that can curb hemagglutinin spikes, which spread viruses
- They protect and promote good circulation through the protection of your child's inner layer of blood vessels
Help your child stay active and healthy. Boost his or her immune system with Sambucus for Kids from Nature's Way today!
Servings (10ml) per container: 24
2 teaspoons (10ml) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 7g
Proprietary Blend 239mg
---Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
Black Elderberry (berry) 50mg
---Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.