- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: sambucus-elderberry-kids-original-syrup-NWA-8-oz
- Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Berry Flavored Sambucus Elderberry, Echinacea and Propolis Syrup For Kids by Natures Way is a great tasting natural supplement especially for children. It combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (flower) and natural raspberry flavor in a base of fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin and citric acid.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal benefits
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula - Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
- Kids Syrup Formula
- Virologist tested standardized extract
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. Natures Way Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
Servings (2 tsp.) per container: 24
2 tsp. (10ml) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 7g
---Total Sugars 5g (includes 5g added sugars)
Proprietary Blend 239mg
---Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract 50mg
---(berry) standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g of premium cultivar elderberries
Other Ingredients: fructose, purified water, glycerin, malic acid, natural flavor.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, artificial colors. Kosher and Vegetarian.
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Individuals with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If you are pregnant or nursing or taking any medications, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.