- Brand: Wondercide
- Product Code: rescue-soap-bar-aloe-WND
- Quantity per Container: 5.3 Oz
This wonderful natural and organic soap bar for pets and people is great for hands, body, hair, fur and paws! Rescue Natural Soap Bar with Aloe by Wondercide contains organic cold pressed neem oil, organic neem leaf extract, and fresh organic Aloe Vera gel.
This soap bar is beneficial for cracked and dry skin, burns, insect bites, blisters, frostbite and allergic reactions. It is an excellent skin moisturizer and relieves heat on the skin caused by sunburn. Aloe Vera used as part of a skin regimen that keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
- Shampoo Bar, Hand Soap, Bath Bar for Pets and People
- Natural and organic "true soap" bar that leaves your skin clean and smooth, without any chemicals.
- Gentle enough to use several times a day for cleaning and comforting common skin conditions including dry itchy skin, burns, hot spots, eczema, rashes, and more.
- Cleans and deodorizes skin, hands, and hair
- May provide anti-bacterial protection to aid in preventing infections
- Aloe vera promotes healing and health
- No Chemicals or Alcohol
- No Parabens, No Sulfates
- Specially Formulated with Organic Essential Oils
- Safe for you, your pack and the environment. 100% Biodegradable.
Wondercides hand-crafted soaps are made with sustainably harvested, certified organic oils, sea salts, botanicals and essential oils from fruits, vegetables, and plants. Their soap bar ingredients support fair trade and are the highest quality, natural ingredients available. All of their soap bars contain neem oil and neem leaf extracts. The most widely recognized uses of neem are based on its merits as a general antiseptic. Neem has been used for hundreds of years as a medicinal herb for skin conditions, skin diseases, sores, and infected burns. Neem leaves have been used for boils, ulcers, and eczema. Neem oil has been used for skin diseases and ringworm.
Organic Fresh Neem Leaf Extract
Fresh Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Cold-Pressed Neem Oil
For humans: use the soap bar as a hand soap, shower bar, or shampoo. Hold the soap in your hands, lather, and rinse with water.
For pets: A shampoo bar sounds difficult to use until you actually try it. It is much easier to use the soap bar than a liquid shampoo and it lasts much longer. For a relaxing experience for your dog or cat, approach them in a calm, yet assertive manner at bath time. Simply wet the animal, hold the bar in your hand, rub it on their bellies, necks and feet. Lather the coat and rinse. For greater moisturizing effects and to comfort hot spots, insect bites, etc., lather the coat and massage for a few minutes to relax them, then rinse.