- Brand: Oregons Wild Harvest
- Product Code: renes-tea-OWH
- Servings per Container: 32
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Traditional "Essiac" Tea Support for Optimal Health
Maintaining optimal overall health may be difficult sometimes, even if you follow a fairly healthy everyday diet. If you've been searching for a little extra support, Oregon's Wild Harvest offers a product that may be able to help.
Rene's Tea is a tea that contains a blend of certified organic herbs that comprise the traditional "Essiac" formula that promotes optimal overall health and wellness.
- Formulated with organic ingredients like burdock root, sheep sorrel, slipper elm bark, and rhubarb root
- Helps support and maintain an optimal level of overall health
- Made in small batches according to the traditional "Essiac" recipes
Every batch of Rene's Tea from Oregon's Wild Harvest is made without artificial ingredients, gluten, or GMOs, and is 100% vegetarian-friendly. The tea can be drank daily on an empty stomach, and should be used before bedtime.
See the difference Rene's Tea may be able to make for you. Order yours today!
Servings (3.5g) per container: 32
3.5 grams contains:
Organic Burdock root (Arctium lappa) 2100mg
Organic Sheep Sorrel whole plant (Rumex acetosella) 1050mg
Organic Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva) 262mg
Organic Chinese Rhubarb root (Rheum sp.) 88mg
Contains NO: dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy, gluten, corn, GMOs. 100% vegetarian. USDA Certified Organic.
Directions for Use:
Prepare tea concentrate per the directions below. Before use, shake herbal tea concentrate to mix well. Boil 4 fl. oz. of fresh spring water or distilled water. Add 4 fl. oz. of the previously prepared tea concentrate to water. Drink once daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime. Drink warm or cold. Note: Do not use aluminum or copper pot, strainers or utensils when preparing tea.
Preparation of half gallon (64 fl. oz.) of tea concentrate:
1. Boil one-half gallon of water in a pan.
2. Add 2 oz. (one-half of the 4 oz. container) of Rene's tea, stir and cover.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir. Cover and leave to infuse for 12 hours.
5. Stir, reheat until almost boils and remove from heat - DO NOT MICROWAVE.
6. Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Funnel liquid into clean jars while hot. Tighten caps after cooling. REFRIGERATE. The concentrate will last two weeks.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult with a healthcare professional before use. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.