Garden of Life Raw Probiotics Women
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: raw-probiotics-women-GOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
- 85 Billion Live Cultures (1)
- 32 Probiotic Strains
- Probiotic-Created Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes and Prebiotics
- Non-GMO Verified, Gluten-Free, NO binders, fillers or carriers
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function*
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health*
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut*
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation*
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation*
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function*
- Vitamin D may provide support for breast health*
RAW Probiotics - The Next Generation of Digestive Health*
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics - an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics - whole food probiotic formulas providing 30+ powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Inspired by the Father of Probiotics, Elie Metchnikoff, RAW Probiotics provides probiotic strains found in Bulgarian Yogurt and Eastern European Wild Kefir - as recommended by Metchnikoff based on his study of Bulgarian longevity in the early 1900s and the probiotic-rich cultured dairy they consumed. RAW Probiotics provides RAW fruits and veggies sourced directly from the region where Metchnikoff made his probiotic discoveries.
(1)At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings.
You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day.
Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water.
Can be taken with or without food.
Not intended for children.
Best if refrigerated.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin C 24 mg
- Vitamin D 500 IU
- Vitamin E 12 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg
- Vitamin B6 1.33 mg
- Folate 133 mcg
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.92 mg
- Calcium 30 mg
- Iodine 50 mcg
- Magnesium 8.4 mg
- Selenium 23 mcg
- Copper 0.18 mg
- Manganese 0.67 mg
- Chromium 40 mcg
- Molybdenum 19.5 mcg
- RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend 764 mg
- -Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillis rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii.
- Total Cultures 85 Billion CFU
- Eastern European RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend 207 mg
- -Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)
- Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- -Lactase 600 ALU
- -Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- -Protease S 1000 APU
- -Aspergillopepsis 10 SAPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.