- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: pumpkin-seed-oil-1000-mg-NOW
- Servings per Container: 50
- Quantity per Container: 100 Softgels
Pumpkin Seed Oil for Cholesterol
NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil is a nutritional oil rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), which help support cholesterol levels already in normal range.
NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in phytosterols, which may help lower blood cholesterol by interfering with cholesterol absorption in the intestines. It also includes a variety of natural ingredients that help support overall good health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin K helps promote strong bones in elderly people it also supports blood coagulation.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and also supports red blood cell formation
- Linoleic acid is crucial for normal growth and development and for brain function and helps stimulate hair and skin growth, helps regulate metabolism, and assists in maintaining bone health and the reproductive system
NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil is unrefined, cold pressed without the use of solvents, and derived only from the highest quality pumpkin seeds. delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
2 softgels contain:
---Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2g
---Saturated Fat 0.5g
---Trans Fat 0g
---Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
---Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Pumpkin Seed Oil (Curcurbita pepo) 2.0g (2,000mg)
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Natural color variations may occur in this product.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: ZMA, Pygeum and Saw Palmetto and Nettle Root Extract
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.