Designs For Health ProbioMed Kids
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: probiomed-kids-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Chewable Tablets
Designs For Health ProbioMed Kids is a custom, synergistic probiotic formula designed to promote gastrointestinal microbial diversity in children.
- Offers 10 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) per serving
- Includes 11 diverse, well-researched strains, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotic bacteria strains and the nonpathogenic yeast strain, Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii).
- Delicious mixed-berry flavored, chewable tablets are sweetened with monk fruit and are free of artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Contains NO: gluten, soy, GMOs.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Children ages 4 and over: Chew one tablet per day with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per SErving:
- Children's Probiotic Blend 123 mg (10 billion CFU)
- -Saccharomyces boulardii 0.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 1.0 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 1.0 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26) 0.5 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) 2.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 2.0 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06) 0.5 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05) 0.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 0.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) 0.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36) 0.5 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: dextrates, natural mixed berry flavor, stearates (vegetable source), citric acid, silica, monk fruit extract.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.