Designs For Health Primal Multi
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: primal-multi-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Primal Multi from Designs For Health is a first-of-its-kind multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient blend specifically formulated to mimic the nutrient intakes found in an optimal evolutionary human diet. The levels of nutrients provided by Primal Multi were devised based on the concept of evolutionary adaptation of human physiology and correspond to a whole food, nutrient-dense diet.
The ingredients in Primal Multi have been sourced to be naturally occurring or bioidentical. In addition to key vitamins and minerals, this formula includes select phytonutrients proven to have beneficial effects for health (such as lutein, lycopene, resveratrol, wild blueberry, broccoli seed/sprout, citrus bioflavonoids and more), which were likely consumed in greater quantities in the evolutionary past than they are in the modern diet.
- B Vitamins: Provided in their natural and/or activated forms for superior bioavailability
- Mineral chelates: Calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, chromium and boron are provided in chelated forms. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more easily absorbed and assimilated by the body.
- Vitamin K: Provided in both the K1 and K2 forms, which are both essential but have different biological roles.
- Vitamin E: Provided as tocotrienols from annatto extract. Tocotrienols have higher antioxidant activity and unique benefits not observed with tocopherols, the form of vitamin E in most commercially available supplements.
- Concentrated phytonutrients: Primal Multi shines with these unique ingredients not typically found in multivitamin/mineral blends- lutein, lycopene, wild blueberry complex, citrus bioflavonoids and more. These phytochemicals are concentrated in highly nutritious foods and have biological activity that may help support overall health and wellness.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: Take four capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 320 mcg RAE (56%)
- -(as mixed carotenoids from palm tree fruit and palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and acerola) 400 mg (444%)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2000 IU) (250%)
- Vitamin K 450 mcg (375%)
- -(as K1 phytonadione, Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4 and MenaQ full spectrum MK-6, MK-7, MK-9)
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2.4 mg (200%)
- Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 4.2 mg (323%)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 60 mg NE (375%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 6.7 mg (394%)
- Folate 680 mcg DFE (170%)
- -(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg (8333%)
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 100 mcg (333%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 5 mg (100%)
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) 50 mg (4%)
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 150 mg (36%)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg (136%)
- Selenium (as SelenoExcell) 100 mcg (182%)
- Copper (as TRAACS copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg (111%)
- Manganese 1 mg (43%)
- -(as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate)
- Chromium 200 mcg (571%)
- -(as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
- Molybdenum 100 mcg (222%)
- -(as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate)
- Wild Blueberry Complex 100 mg
- -(consisting of Caccinium ovalfolium Sm., Vaccinium alaskaense How, Vaccinium ulgiosum L., and Vaccinium respitosum Michx.) (fruit, leaves, stems)
- Muscadine Grape Powder 100 mg
- -(Vitis rotundfolia) (skin and seeds)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
- Broccoli Seed Extract 75 mg
- -(Brassica olearea italica) (sprout)
- Quercetin 50 mg
- Broccoli Sprouts Powder 25 mg
- -(Brassica olearea italica) (sprout)
- Vitamin E Isomers 25 mg
- -(as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols)
- Trans Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root) 10 mg
- Pantethine 5 mg
- Lutein Esters 3 mg
- Lycopene 3 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic glycine) 1 mg
- Benfotiamine 1 mg
- Vanadium 30 mcg
- -(as TRAACS vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, sunflower lecithin, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy.
If taking blood-thinning medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.