- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: peppermint-essential-oil-PL
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Peppermint Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is fresh, stimulating, and when diffused, can enhance alertness and improve energy levels. Because of its menthol content, Peppermint is great for massage and helps with head and neck tension.
- Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Peppermint essential oil has a fresh, cool, grassy-minty scent.
- Blends Well With: Basil (sweet), Coriander, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Pepper (black), Rosemary, Spearmint, Spruce, Vanilla CO2, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) Essential Oil
Dilute to 2-3% for topical applications. Peppermint can be diluted in carrier oil and applied to the temples and back of the neck when having head and neck tension. Add, well-diluted, to a carrier oil for an uplifting massage. It is also helpful to sniff when having a queasy stomach. Also useful at the end of a long day as a foot-soak, add a few drops to 1/2 cup of Epsom salt dissolved in warm water.
Do not apply on or near the face of infants and children. We recommend a maximum dilution of 5% for topical applications. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.