- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-thyme-thymol-essential-oil-PL-_16-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.16 Oz
Certified Organic Thyme Thymol Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is great for supporting the immune system and for tonifying the circulation. It can also be used to help resolve certain skin problems. Thyme Thymol Organic can also be useful in support of a clear respiratory tract. Diffuse a drop or two during times of seasonal illness. Like many of the herb and spice oils, Thyme Thymol Organic can be beneficial for occasional digestive upset.
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Aerial Parts
- Aromatic Scent: Sharp and spicy
- Blends Well With: Grapefruit Pink Organic, Lavender Organic, Lemon Organic, Marjoram Sweet Organic, Oregano Organic, Pine Scots, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Organic and Vetiver Organic
- KidSafe: No
Certified Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil
Thyme Thymol Organic can help aid normal digestion. During an instance of tummy upset, well-diluted Thyme Thymol Organic (one drop in one teaspoon of carrier) can be rubbed in a gentle clockwise motion on the abdomen.
During times of seasonal illness, Thyme Thymol Organic can be placed an aromatherapy diffuser (no more than 3 drops) along with Rosalina, Spruce, or Fir Needle to help ease congestion and promote better air quality.
If you have been hospitalized, once you are home and have been cleared to shower, consider adding 9 drops per each ounce of liquid body wash to help your skin feel free of "hospital smell." Plant Therapy recommends a maximum dilution of 1.3% for topical applications.
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Recommended for external use only.