- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-rosemary-1-8-cineole-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Certified Organic Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is stimulating, warming and refreshing and can be used to help boost memory retention and staying alert. It also has many skin care applications.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Aerial Parts
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Powerful, fresh, woody-herbaceous scent.
- Blends Well With: Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Pink Grapefruit, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram, May Chang, Black Pepper, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Pine, Tea Tree
- KidSafe: No
Rosemary has many skin care applications, including adding to a shampoo to aid in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair. When diffused, Rosemary can also be helpful as a respiratory support oil.
Like most spice and herb oils, Rosemary is helpful in aiding occasional digestive upset. Rosemary is also beneficial in massage blends, increasing circulation and warmth to the skin and underlying muscles.
Organic Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil
Add 2-4% to a shampoo to help maintain healthy scalp. When diffused, it can also be helpful as a respiratory support oil. For adults, dilute to 2-5% for topical applications. To help with occasional digestive upset, add Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Organic to your favorite carrier oil and rub in a clockwise fashion over the abdomen. Before a big test in school (for teens and adult students) make an inhaler with equal part Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Organic and Lemon. Sniff the inhaler frequently while studying; then just before the test, sniff again several times. When combined with Black Pepper, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Organic can also increase skin circulation which can be useful in warming massage blends.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.