- Brand: Garden of Life
- Product Code: organic-essential-oil-starter-kit-GOL
- Quantity per Container: 4 Piece(s)
Garden of Life's 100% Organic & Pure Essential Oils Starter Kit features Certified Organic Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon and Tea Tree Essential Oils.
- Includes Four 0.5 fl. oz. bottles: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon and Tea Tree
- Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Attributes: Calming, balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, relaxing
- Origin: Bulgaria & France
- Plant Part: Flower & Stem
- Story: Related to the mint family and used since ancient times for many medicinal herbal preparations, Lavender has long been the premier essential oil for promoting calm and relaxing the body.
- Use: Add a few drops to coconut oil and apply to skin or to your favorite soap, shampoo or bath salt. Add 5 to 7 drops to diffuser or combine with water in a spray bottle for room, closets, linens, etc.
- Applications: Body and skin care products, bath, room sprays, personal inhalers, direct skin application, linen sprays.
- Attributes: Joyful, aromatic, calming, refreshing
- Origin: Argentina
- Plant Part: Peel
- Story: Lemon was used in Asia for quite some time before the species was transported westward to become part of ancient cultures in Mesopotamia - Egypt and Greece about 4,000 BC. Lemon Essential Oil is known for its fresh citrusy scent, but also offers an experience of clarity and sharpness.
- Use: Add a few drops to your favorite soap, shampoo, bath product or home cleaning solution. Add 10 drops to a diffuser for a refreshing boost. May combine with Organic Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange or Tea Tree Oils.
- Applications: Cleansers, exfoliating scrubs, room sprays, hand sanitizing gels, air freshener.
- Attributes:Cleansing, refreshing, purifying
- Origin: South Africa
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Story: A tree native to Australia since 1770, the Tea Tree has an ancient relationship with the native people for medicinal and ritual practices. Tea Tree Oil offers an experience of cleansing and purification, and is known to support our bodies to maintain optimal well-being.
- Use: Add a few drops to organic witch hazel or creams and apply to skin or to shampoo for scalp treatments, or to white vinegar when cleaning. Add 5-to-7 drops to diffuser, especially during challenging seasonal changes, or dilute into a spray for linens, closets and rooms with tough odors.
- Applications: Room sprays, home cleansers, insect repellants, lip balms, chest salves, exfoliating scrubs.
- Attributes: Energizing, refreshing, uplifting, invigorating
- Origin: India
- Plant Part: Leaf & Stem
- Story: In history, the Chinese praised mints for their tranquillizing properties while the Greeks and Romans added mint to milk to prevent spoilage and served the herb after meals as a digestive aid. Peppermint essential oil is known to give a cooling, awakening and refreshing feeling.
- Use: Add to coconut oil before applying directly to skin. May add 1 drop to your favorite soap, shampoo or bath salt. Add 10 drops to diffuser for an energizing boost. May combine with Organic Rosemary and Lavender Oils.
- Applications: Body lotions, bug repellent, hand sanitizer gels, room sprays, chest salves, lip balms, exfoliating scrubs, cleansers, and massage oils.