Plant Therapy Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil
Brand: Plant Therapy
Product Code: organic-clove-bud-essential-oil-PL-_33-oz
Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is a spicy and heart warming essential oil that is a powerful cleaner for the home, especially during seasonal illness. When diffused, it can be an added tool to support a healthy immune system. Clove bud can be used as part of an autumn or winter holiday blend with sweet orange, cinnamon bark/leaf, and ginger or nutmeg to create a warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere.
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Dried flower buds
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Spicy and rich like actual cloves
- Blends Well With: Cinnamon Cassia, Nutmeg, Citronella, Grapefruit Pink, Lemon, Orange Sweet, Peppermint Western US and Rosemary 1,8-Cineole.
- KidSafe: No
When highly diluted with your favorite carrier oil, it can be massaged on the outer jaw of adults to help with the occasional toothache; similarly, it can be massaged over aching joints which come with normal wear and tear or aging. For topical use, dilute to 0.5%.
Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.