NuMedica MultiMedica for Women Copper Free
Product Code: multimedica-women-copper-free-NUM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Support a Healthy Body and Mind with MultiMedica for Women
MultiMedica for Women Copper Free from NuMedica is a dietary supplement and multi-vitamin designed for women that seeks to support healthy bones, thyroid, hormones, and may provide antioxidant support against free radicals. This formula also contains Albion TRACCS amino acid chelates, which are believed to support optimal mineral delivery.
MultiMedica for Women is a copper-free formula designed to support healthy women and normal aging. Nutrient deficiencies may occur during normal aging. In this supplement, vitamin A provides several functions inside a healthy body, including support for healthy eyes, cellular development and normal immune function. Vitamin C seeks to support a healthy immune, which allows for a normal response to internal challenges, including antioxidant support in response to free radicals. Normal metabolism occurs at the cellular level, which B vitamins like biotin, thiamine, and Vitamin B12 seek to support. B vitamins also support healthy DNA replication, biosynthesis of amino acids and sugars, and healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails.
This formula also contains other vitamins and minerals that may support healthy red-cell levels, normal hormone balance, support for a healthy brain and cognitive function, support during internal or external challenges, and a healthy response to stress and frustration.
Copper Free Multi-Vitamin Details
- Copper-free formula
- Multi-vitamin for women
- May support a healthy immune response to internal challenges
- Seeks to support healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails
- Seeks to support normal aging in women
MultiMedica for Women is a copper-free formula designed to support healthy women and normal aging. A broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals seeks to support healthy nutrient levels in the body. Experience it for yourself today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take four capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: Four Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU 200%
- -75% [7500 IU] natural mixed carotenoids, 25% [2500 IU] retinyl palmitate
- Vitamin C 250 mg 417%
- -as magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 100 IU 333%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 20 mg 1,333%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate, riboflavin) 20 mg 1,176%
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide) 60 mg 300%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 20 mg 1,000%
- Folate (as folinic acid) 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 600 mcg 10,000%
- Biotin 1,000 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg 2,000%
- Calcium 100 mg 10%
- -as calcium bisglycinate chelate, di-calcium malate, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate, calcium ascorbate
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg 28%
- Phosphorus (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, riboflavin-5’-phosphate) 4 mg <1%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 200 mg 50%
- -as magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered, di-magnesium malate, magnesium ascorbate.
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate, zinc ascorbate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 100 mcg 143%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 500 mcg 25%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 500 mcg 417%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 50 mcg 67%
- Potassium (as potassium citrate, potassium ascorbate) 99 mg 3%
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 130 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 60 mg
- Inositol 60 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride 50 mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 50 mg
- L-Taurine 30 mg
- Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) (root) 25 mg
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) (flower) 25 mg
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpori) (berry) 25 mg
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 20 mg
- L-Lysine (hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Rutin 16 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) (flower) 15 mg
- Chaste (Vitex agnus-castus) (berry) extract (4:1) 15 mg
- Hesperidin 15 mg
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea mexicana) (root) extract 15 mg
- Quercetin 12 mg
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Lutein 75 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), magnesium oxide (buffering agent), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica.
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten and soy.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate or retinyl acetate) per day.
It is also recommended that children under four (4) should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.