- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: methyl-b12-1000-mcg-NOW
- Servings per Container: 100
- Quantity per Container: 100 Lozenges
MethylB-12: Vegetarian Methylcobalamin
Vitamin B-12 is important for everyone, but vegetarian and especially vegan diets may be deficient in this nutrient. What's more, most B-12 supplements are not vegetarian and if they are, they're in the form of cyanocobalamin, which needs to be converted by the body for proper use.
Methylcobalamin is considered the active "coenzyme" form of B12, and therefore more bioavailable and suitable for addressing deficiencies.
Methyl B1-2 1000 mcg from NOW Foods is a methylcobalamin supplement derived from microbial fermentation, which is suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
About this Methyl B-12
Vitamin B-12 is required for normal red blood cell function, metabolism, DNA synthesis, nerve health and neurological function. It helps us maintain healthy energy levels, mood and cognitive function.
Insufficient dietary intake of B-12, aging and certain malabsorption disorders can lead to low B-12 levels, which may cause anemia, fatigue, depression and neurological problems.
This supplement features B-12 as methylcobalamin, the active coenzyme form, which may be more readily utilized by the body.
- May help support and maintain healthy B-12 levels
- May support normal, healthy red blood cells
- May support healthy energy levels
- Helps maintain normal metabolism
- May help improve mood
- Helps support nerve health
- May support normal neurological function
- May promote healthy homocysteine levels
- 1mg (1000 mcg) B-12 (as methylcobalamin) per lozenge
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans - microbial ferment source
- Convenient, naturally flavored lozenge - can be chewed or dissolved in mouth
- Made in U.S.A
- GMP Quality Assured
- Contains NO: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg or shellfish
Suggested Use for Methyl-B12:
Making sure you get enough B-12 in your diet can be tricky when you don't eat animal products, or if you do but have malabsorption issues. This methyl B-12 supplement helps assure that you're giving your body plenty of B-12 in a form that your body can use readily. Order these easy-to-take lozenges today!
1 lozenge contains:
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.0mg (1,000mcg) (16,667%)
Other Ingredients: fructose, sorbitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), citric acid, natural flavors and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Vegetarian/Vegan.
Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1 to 2 times daily. Chew lozenge or hold in mouth until dissolved and swallow.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.