Pure Encapsulations Men's Nutrients
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: mens-nutrients-PEC-360-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 360 Capsules
Now with Metafolin® L-5-MTHF
Multivitamin/mineral complex for men over 40
v Men over 40
v Yeast-derived selenium and 1,000 IU vitamin D3 for optimal prostate health*
v ProstaProtect Plus*
- Supports prostate function with saw palmetto and pygeum and maintains healthy prostate cells with lycopene and green tea. Synergistic cofactors include selenium, vitamin E, vitamin D and zinc.*
v EnduraBoost Blend*
- Combines Astragalus membranaceus and maca to promote energy, endurance and stamina.*
v Cardio Polyphenol Complex*
- Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.*
v MacularSynergy Complex*
- Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with 6 mg lutein and 1 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.*
††††††As Selenomax® (high selenium yeast). Selenomax
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg 125%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg 139%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU) 63%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg 223%
- Vitamin K (as vitamin k1) 50 mcg 42%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg 1,042%
- Riboflavin 17.4 mg 1‚335%
- -(as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 38 mg 234%
- Vitamin B6 10.4 mg 612%
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (Activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®‚ L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE 167%
- -(400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417%
- Biotin 400 mcg 1,333%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg 500%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg 4%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg 8%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg 67%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg 68%
- Selenium (from selenium yeast) 100 mcg 182%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg 43%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg 1%
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 212 mcg
- -(as lutein‚ lycopene‚ zeaxanthin)
- Inositol 62.5 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 37.5 mg
- MacularSynergy Complex
- -FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- -Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- ProstaProtect Plus
- -Saw palmetto (serenoa repens) extract (fruit) 160 mg
- --(standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids)
- Pygeum (pygeum africanum) extract (bark) 25 mg
- -(standardized to contain 2.5% total sterols)
- Lycopene 500 mcg
- Green Tea (camellia sinensis) leaf 25mg
- -(standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- CardioPhenol Complex
- -Red wine grape (vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- Grape (vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- Pomegranate (punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg
- -(standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- EnduraBoost Blend
- Maca (lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber) 100 mg
- Astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Non-GMO. Gluten free.
Saw palmetto and green tea have been associated with dizziness, headache, and gastrointestinal upset, including nausea, vomiting, bloating, dyspepsia, constipation or diarrhea. Consult your physician for more information.
Grape seed extract, green tea and saw palmetto may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Cordyceps is contra-indicated with immunosuppressant medications. Consult your physician for more information. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.